Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Retro Girly Outfits

I collected a lot of outfit snapshots during the last weeks (months?!) and finally I am posting them, classified by theme (there were so much, I had to split them into several entrys xD) ^^

Lately I've been into Retro Girly Styles, although I'm not that sure if it suits me... what do you guys think? ^^

1. I wore this one for our first sewing-meetup in Magdeburg ^^ It was fun and we should definitely re-do this! ^^ (and I should have taken pictures from the meetup! -_-)

Ribbon-Flats!
Cat-Earrings ^.^
Skirt: raspberry-juice
Flats: Deichmann, ribbons added by me ^^
Jacket: New Yorker

2. I was wearing this for meeting a friend. It wasn't the right occasion (he was quite confused xD) but I was in the mood for dolling up ^.^

I love trench coats that much *_*
Red Lipstick -Rawwwwr! :D
Skirt: raspberry-juice
Jacket: Clockhouse
Flats: Deichmann

3. Just some outfit for school. I like the dress because I loved to wear it when I was around 7-8 years old and I still have it and wear it (after I had customized it a bit - yeah, when I was a child I didn't wear that low necklines ;)), how more retro could that be?! ^^
Dress: costumized by me
Shoes: Deichmann

4. I wore this one for school and again for a barbecue-meeting in the park on a summer day ^^ I like that the dress is so fluffy and comfy, I really like chiffon as a fabric to wear - although it's a bitch working with it ^^;

Dress: H&M (shortened and with a lower neckline ;D) 
Jacket: New Yorker
Flats: Deichmann (I don't have many shoes that are NOT from Deichmann ^^;;)


Which one is your favorite? Let me know please ^.^

3 Kommentare:

  1. My favourites are the third and the last of your outfits. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. uiii, die Schwarzen Schühchen mit den Schleifen sind echt voll hübsch ^-^und des rot karierte Kleid steht dir auch richtig gut :3

    AntwortenLöschen