Samstag, 6. Juli 2013

Favorite summer products ♥

Today I want to show you my all time summer favorite products I use :3
It's the first time for me blogging about beauty products... but I really like reading product reviews! That's why I'm trying to do something like that, too :)

 Balea Deodorant "Cocos & Nektarine": 3/5 Points
 Coconut is the ultimate summer scent! ^w^ I discovered this one recently. I would have preferred one with only coconut scent, but this one is nice, too. Con: It contains alcohol, that's why it's quite painful to apply after shaving :/
Fa "Pink Passion": 4/5 Points
 Every summer I am using this deodorant because it remembers me of some summer days a few years ago, hehe. Summer while being young. Unbeatable! Contains alcohol as well :/
Balea Young "Naschkatze":  5/5 Points
Also discovered recently. It has a nice smell of something really sweet and juicy. Like it! And it doesn't contain alcohol and doesn't create white stains on your clothes, yeah! ^-^

 Dove Sunshine Bodylotion with tanning effect: 5/5 Points
I searched for a tanning lotion that doesn't create an orangeish-messy-effect, smells acceptable AND is low priced. That wasn't easy, I can tell you! But this one has it all! It was about ~ 4€, has a nice smell and - if you apply it carefully - it doesn't look messy or orange at all. But you can't expect a deep brown color, it's really natural looking! AND it softens your skin! That's a lot more one can expect for that price! ^^

 Balea Oil Repair Spülung: 5/5 Points
I wanted a conditioner that makes my long hair smooth for brushing after washing it (my hair is a wet bitch x_X) and also cares for it. And is low priced. All these things can this conditioner do for you! And priced with ~ 1,50€ it is really cheap, but effective! My hair feels really smooth after using it and is easy to brush. AND: It has a coconut scent!!! Simply amazing!! :D

 Litamin Classic Shower Lotion: 5/5 Points
I am using this every summer because in my opinion it smells like sunlotion! ^^ And sunlotion is (next to coconut) the ultimate summer scent - love it! ^^

 Garnier Body Tonic: 3/5Points
Which girl doesn't want tight skin while revealing much of it?! Maybe the effects are an illusion, but it has a really nice lemon scent, that's perfect for summer :3

Anti Brumm: 4/5 Points
It promises to hold mosquitos away from you and actually won some product tests. I tested it while sitting with friends in a park where plenty of mosquitos were - and normally I am pricked immediately (without using any sprays I had 7 pricks in just 5 minutes walking trough that park a few days ago!) - but this time I didn't have any pricks (although I had to kill some mosquitos that tried to prick me -_- ) But after all it helps. A friend had used "Autan" and got pricked. Maybe that's the best someone can do against this mosquito curse.... -.-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen