Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Do it youself!

I announced it recently on facebook, but for those who are not following me there: Another article which I wrote got published in port01 ^o^
Here you can read it, it's page 31: port01 July Issue


I'm going to introduce my projects for you here, too...

I searched for metallic flats since weeks! I already bought some at H&M that actually doesn't fit me just for having some! >_< (I'm selling them now on KK (german 41) if you're interested!)
Than I came up with the idea of spraying some pale black flats with metallic color spray :D (It's actually for cars, lol) And this is the result! ^^

I already showed you this dress some time ago in this entry. I really should wear it more often ^^;

Those actually were normal jeans that got a hole in the knee section...I was sad because I liked those pair of jeans. That's why I decided to cut them and make them into trending destroyed hot pants. It was my first attempt on destroying jeans but it turned out nicely! I really like to wear those pants again! ^^


You know Adam Saaks? The guy that got famous for cutting shirts on sexy women while exposing more and more skin? If you don't, watch this this video of him!
His designs look really cool and I wanted to try it, too. And that's what happened with this old shirt from Thomas (he doesn't really recognize it anymore xD)
Would be cool for going to the beach... if I would go to any beach this year... so, maybe just some local lake ^^; (pics of me are all made by Thomas btw :))

Maybe I've given you some inspiration? If you have any questions let me know ^^


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey danke für Kommentar, followen on bloglovin und deine Meinung :)) Ich denke auch, dass Blogger damit irgendein statement setzen wollen~ haha und ja, einige Blogger sind ja wirklich schon Ikonen.
    Toller Artikel von dir btw!! ♪ Wie bist du dazu gekommen, den zu schreiben?
    ich will auch mal destroyed hotpants machen aber beim allererster Versuch (mit Jeans...) ging komplett daneben :D
    Hast du auch bloglovin? Ansonsten mach ich mal Google :)

    AntwortenLöschen