Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013

Panda Outfit with grizzly-pullover // bye-bye circle lenses!

A lot of things are happening lately and a lot of pictures and posts are summing up on my computer, so I decided to get some normal spirits in my life again and do some blogposts that I wanted to do for a long time now.

So far for the explanation.

Some time ago when it was still colder in germany I wore this "panda" outfit ^^ The pullover was once a gift. It was totally fuzzy, oversized and too short at the same time. Who the hell is designing something like that??? If it would be at least long enough to hold me warm I wouldn't have said anything, because my sensual area are my kidneys (I just looked this word up in a dictionary and now I am laughing because I only knew this word for "kidney beans" and I never realised what it means xD so, blogging indeed rises one's academics! ^^). So, this pullover looked just odd. Sorry, no picture of that.
That's why I cut the neckline and knitted a finish for the upper and the lower end. The pullover is now worn shoulder-free and with the lower knitted finish it is also long enough to hold everything warm - mission completed! ^^
I wore this for shopping btw ^^

Pullover: custumized by me
Crunchy: leftover of the original neckline :D
Tights: very old ones from my visual-key times xD
Boots: Favorite boots from Deichmann 

Or maybe worn as a fuzzy sleepingdress?

And I realised that my blue circle lenses are expiring, therefore I wore them the last time for those pictures. At first I was sad, because they will be the last circle lenses for me. Although I'm used to wearing normal colorless lenses for my very bad eyesight, I never could wear circle lenses without itching in my eyes - and that was with all three circle lenses I've tested. So, no more circle lenses for me.
But after I saw those pictures I wasn't sad anymore... after all I don't like them that much, they are just looking too unnatural for me (although I know girls that are looking completely stunning with them! Just not my cup of tea, I guess).

Last time alien-eye Sandra :D

Must-do: Anime-Pose xD

Panda with panda :D Got this cute little guy as a birthday present from Martin ^_^


But I will continue wearing lashes! 
Although I am not very good at applying them and don't have enough events to wear them (you have to know, Magdeburg is such a little town, I am enough stared at when I'm in some "fancy" (= not from local stores-_-) clothes. Hate it.) I really would like to go to an gyaru meetup, but there aren't any in a near distance >o<

8 Kommentare:

  1. Academics +1? Mitsuru would be so proud :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ist eher classic xD ~
    & btw. du bist hübsch :33

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I avoid use lenses because I am not very good at applying them. It look very good on you. I will try.

    Regards,
    Tahitian Noni Juice

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You just have to try it a few times until you'll get used to it :)
      And thank you! ^^

      Löschen