Samstag, 15. Juni 2013

Harz: Timmenrode/Hamburger Wappen/Roter Stein/Blankenburg 2013

It became quite a tradition for me to visit the "Hamburger Wappen" near a little Town named Timmenrode at the german mountains Harz. In spring there are awesome blooming cherry trees there. I miss cherry trees so much since I live in Magdeburg! In Mainz, where I came originally from, is a huge fruit production area and in spring there are tons of really beautiful blooming trees everywhere *_*
That's why every year in spring I'm driving to Timmenrode for visiting the cherry trees. But this year I was too late and they already were done blooming - so sad!

But the region Harz is nice anyway so I took a few pictures nevertheless! ^-^ (the pictures of me were of course taken by Thomas ;))

Hamburger Wappen/Timmenrode:
"Hamburger Wappen" becuase the rock looks like it xD

Dress: Raspberry-Juice
Jacket: Amisu
Bag: Esprit
Bracelet: NewYorker, gift from my Mum - we have the same one <3>

I love all those silver accessories *w*


Looking kinda retro ^^


From the viewing point "Roter Stein" :
View over "Rappbodetalsperre"

Art by Thomas... no comment... ;)



"Barock Gardens" in Blankenburg:
Such a cute hotel *w*

I had to do some art, too :P
 Have you ever been to Harz before? Where are your favorite places? Tell me, I love to travel :3

6 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for share experience of Hamburger Wappen. I like your photograph. These are awesome. Very nice view in the photograph.

    Regards,
    Organic Noni Juice

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I made Art :D
    The whole time i was afraid your beautifull dress could get dirty ._.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. schöne Fotos ♥ und das Kleid sieht sehr toll aus! Ich war schonmal im Harz, aber nur auf dem Brocken zum Wandern haha spannend ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke <3
      Auf den Brocken will ich auch unbedingt noch, ist mein Ziel für dieses Jahr, haha xD

      Löschen
  4. Danke für deinen Kommentar ♥ Oh ich weiss, was du mit den Stimmen bei GG meinst! Wenn man sich einmal an die deutschen gewöhnt hat, will man nicht wechseln (bzw bei mir ist es andersherum, ich hasse die deutschen Stimmen ;D) :) Dann musst du dich noch gedulden, bis es weitergeht <3 schade, dass die Serie nach 6 Staffeln um ist, oder? Ich hätte auch locker 10 geguckt ~:D
    Jenny hat auch einen coolen style und JAA Nate ♥ vom Aussehen her total!! Charakterlich eher chuck bei mir ;D Aw danke dass du meinen blog magst :) Ich deinen auch! können ja folgen? ♪ ich follow dir mal!

    AntwortenLöschen