Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

When you can't do anything else... do your nails! + catspecial

The title nails it........ xD


My latest nail design. I was inspired by some amekaji-coordinates from cocolulu... ^^ It's neon yellow with black and silver zebra-pattern ^^ (I'm totally into bright color at the moment xD)

xD

That was the design I hab before. It's very easy but also suits almost every outfit because my whole accessories are silver ^^

Aaaaand to finish this... I hope you have a great Vathersday/Men's Day!


Kater - as á male - is already celebrating ^^

3 Kommentare:

  1. *no cats were harmed in the making of this post*

    Chilling out with Kater is so awesome, such a nice guy :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey!
    aww danke das freut mich!
    ja genau mehr oder weniger, ich bin im zweiten lehrjahr bei den massschneidern! :3 werd aber danach modedesign studieren!

    die nägel sind voll toll, vorallem die ersten und die katze total süß!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Nageldesigns sehen so toll aus :) Richtig schön

    AntwortenLöschen