Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

Tartan Rockabilly Dress Shooting + short visit in Leipzig

Another entry in a row, yay xD

Spring finally came to Magdeburg and I just had to use the chance to grab Thomas, the big camera and take some shots of my newest dress! I am really in love with this dress, I don't want to brag.. but.. this was my first attempt for a dress like that and it actually did turn out exactly as I wanted it. I never expected that to happen, haha xD Therefore I am wearing it with pride :D
I wore it a few weeks ago for school, for my interview at the fashion-design-school and for partying (but there I took only silly party pictures as always), that's why some higher quality pictures had to be made! ^^

Dress: raspberry-juice
Necklace: Ernstings Family (present from Thomas ^.^)
Tights: C&A
Boots: Deichmann

(I loooooove those boots by the way! I searched so long for some lace up boots without heels *_*)


all those pretty flowers *_*



quite typical angle for me, haha


this steam-engine would be perfekt for some steam-punk shooting *_*;
Just couldn't resist :P

 Someday I want a pictures with all my friends in front of this banner! *goal* :D

Photographer and me :D
Details


First time using bottom lashes ^^;;
Silver accessory + silver nails!

Aaaaaaannnndddd... although most of you already know those pictures from facebook... they may not be absent here :D

While visiting Leipzig for the design-school interview:





I'm seeing these giant mirror shots on almost every blog and had to try it too xD
(why doesn't have H&M Magdeburg  such mirrors?? >_<)


Nice Tobi offered a ride on his back when I got tired from walking. I made him my personal chocobo :D

4 Kommentare:

  1. Nyyyyaaaaaaaaaa sweety >.<

    oh gosh... I hate you xD..... Ok no. I love you but the next time you are here, i eat you up xD *grml*

    Me a Chocobo tststs. That's not true xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. For you i make a exception :p

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ja das stimmt aber ich bin mir nicht sicher weil ich angst hab das leute dann vielleicht zu viel von mir wissen und lästern oder sowas ): war in der vergangenheit leider oft so...

    das kleid steht dir wirklich sehr gut, obenrum am ausschnitt mit der rüsche ?
    gefällt es mir total! viel glück für die modeschule :3

    AntwortenLöschen