Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

Debut as editorial staff with "port01 Magdeburg" :D

I am sick at the moment, that's why I'm acutally bored (that's an really unusual thing for me xD) and working on some blogposts... and I'm going to start with this news!

Last month I signed a contract with the city magazine "port01" in Magdeburg as a freelance editorial staff and yesterday was my first little article published, yay!



 All pictures taken from the port01 website!

It's the first time I ever worked as a editor or as a photograph "for real" and it was quite a nice feeling reading my name on the editorial page ^o^

You can read the whole magazine here online  in german only or if you live in Magdeburg, you can grab one for free in several bars and restaurants :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen