Freitag, 29. März 2013

New haircolor and partying after a long time!

Because I had to prepare several things for my application for design school I had almost no time in the last few weeks for doing anything -_-
In addition the wheather in germany (especially in the east - where I live -_-) is still really cold and snowy.. I can't remember ever having snow on easter-holidays... o_O Where is spriiiiiiing? >_< this dark and cold weather is just so demotivating... I almost feel as if my life is on standby-modus while waiting for spring... V_V

Nevertheless I went partying again with some very good friends. One of our favorite clubs in Magdeburg is shutting down, that's why we had to go there for the last time and make some good memories! (although I've already got a LOT of good memories in this location ^_^v)
I used this event as reason for dying my hair light blond. I've never been that blond! ^^

So, for now, just a few silly party-pictures (which I already added in facebook, but who cares xD) ^^



 Is my hair looking yellow-ish? ._.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh, I don't think that your hair looks yellow-isch.... Why do you think that?

    AntwortenLöschen