Freitag, 29. März 2013

Because GoogleReader is shutting down... // Kleiderkreisel-Profile

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Please add me at bloglovin.com! ^^

By the way... did you notice my advertisement for my kleiderkreisel-profile? Kleiderkreisel is a fantastic german site where you can sell or swap old clothes - for free! I often swap, sell and of course buy things there ^^ It has become kind of an obsession xD
If you're interested, this is my KK-Profile, feel free to browse trough and swap clothes with me! <3 br="">

3 Kommentare:

  1. Blogconnect ist besser ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich bin bloß zu bloglovin, weil das zig Blogger, die ich verfolge, auch gemacht haben - ich Herdentier ^^;
      Was ist an Blogconnect denn besser?

      Löschen
  2. So....after an hour to sign up in bloglovin I'm follow you now^^.

    Was war das für ne doofe Anmeldung?^^ (Kenny)

    AntwortenLöschen