Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Application for a fashiondesign-school

I never applied for a fashiondesign-school before.
Secretly I wanted to become a fashiondesigner for SO long but was too scared to go for my goal (because of the bad job chances afterwards, the pricey apprenticeship and last but not least... because I was scared of not being good enough / not being what they search for [my sense of fashion is just so different from most of other peoples'...]).
BUT I applied for a fashiondesign-school in Leipzig and got a first interview. Now I have to do a lot of sketches... GOODLOOKING sketches....... I frequently do sketching before I start sewing, BUT... my sketches are just for remembering the details, length, colors or cuts I wanted to use (because I'm doing at least 5 things at the same time I need such sketches to remember *lol*) and NOT for looking good! They are chaotic, fast drawn and all over the place ^^;;;
So I need to practice drawing again... I didn't drew anything except fashion in my whole life, anyway. That's why it shouldn't be that difficult......................I thought. V_V
Usually I'm not drawing characters, just the clothes only... and I'm so bad at drawing proportions, hands and feet ^^; In addition I never colored any of my sketches (I've only written the colors next to the drawing *lol* lazy me)... so much to do... need at least 15 (!) drawings for my application-folder x_X

7 Kommentare:

  1. Hehe go go go sweet heart ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think you made it! :D Good luck

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You're right... but for me money is a big point, too :/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das wollt ich früher auch immer werden X3
    wünsch dir aber viel Erfolg dabei, dass das alles klappt und du noch was gutes hinbekommst dafür ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich freue mich so und hoffe das du es schaffst!

    AntwortenLöschen