Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

A (late) tribute to carnival // Nails

Because I didn't do anything for carnival this year (in my city wasn't much to do, tough) due to some circumstances I wanted to show my love for it at least with my nails.
I tried to do a confetti-theme... I'm still learning to do proper fake nails ^^;


At first I did those ones. I really like white nail polish and some glitter. But I wasn't satisfied with them..

Than I ordered some fake nails at ebay... 
some clear ones from this ebay-store
and in metallic silver *_*  from this ebay-store

And because I was just at it... I bought some bottom-lashes! Actually my first ones! 

Really cheap, huh? I'm curious of the quality...
After I removed the carnival-nails I got my eyes on those new nailpolishes from essence...
The left one is a topcoat with silver and colorful glitter in it (which reminded me of confetti again xD) and the left one got the name "better than gel-nails" top-sealer. That're some big words!

just my real, short nails
I did two layers of this glitter-polish and added one layer of this top-sealer. It dried very fast. That's an advantage! ^^ (I HATE waiting for my nails to be dry! Arrgh!) The nails looked - in real - quite shiny and glittery and I like this polishes. BUT..... "better than gel nails" - WTF? Never. It wasn't as thick as gel and not as protective. After 2-3 days the polishes were halfy broken -_-
So, nothing better than a "normal" topcoat.


But I'm going to experiement with real gel nails soon, harhar... just waiting for another order to arrive :D
So, stay tuned for more nail-experiement-posts! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen