Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Sailor-Cardigan

I finished this Sailor-Cardigan before Christmas und now I got some pictures of it, which I want so share with you :)

The ribbon is removeable and theres a zipper in the front of this cardigan/dress. Just in case you wondered ^^

Cardigan/Dress + Hairribbon: Raspberry-Juice
Stockings: noname
Boots: NewYorker 

And in some slightly other combination...

Cardigan/Dress + Hairribbon: Raspberry-Juice
Jeans: OneLove
Hat: H&M
Scarf: selfmade from my mom for christmas <3 p="">
 Overknee-Socks: Raspberry-Juice

In the back you can see the carterpillar that my mom made for me when I was little.. I really love and chrish it! <3 p="">
What do you think of my new Cardigan/Dress? I wanted some sailor-dress for quite a while BUT I didn't want it to look cosplay-ish... I think I got the curve. What do you think?

4 Kommentare:

  1. super süßes outfit <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie immer super süßes Outfit schatzilein :* :P
    You soo hot :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. das Kleidchen hast du selbst gemacht? Oô
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww ... das is voll niedlich und mega gut geworden <33

    AntwortenLöschen