Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

Can't you see my blogheader, too? ^^; Seriously, I don't have a clue what's up with it..

First, I want to apologise that I'm not active at the time being. On my blog, in Facebook and real Life. I've got a very personal health-problem which I have to take care of. That's why I'm taking a little time off from my life...
I hope that everything comes back to normal soon..

Nevertheless, on Christmas my sister made my nails with tips and acryl. It was the first time I ever had a nail-treatment xD
After that I became obsessed with nails *_* My real nails are weak and short and ugly. And nail-treatment is too pricy. But after I saw how easy it is to do your nails yourself I ordered a starter-package from ebay and finally did my first nail-design by myself!
I'm really proud of it! For doing it the first time I really like it! <3>



I'm really obsessed with silver and leopard pattern right now... but that might be obvious ;D



6 Kommentare:

  1. Geht das auch mit Türkis ? ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I see your header is back ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. For your first try with acryl-nailart they look quite good! (had a much worse result recently)
    But may I ask you why your aren't wearing gyaru-makeup anymore? I really liked circle-lenses and lashes on you! :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! :)

      For circlelenses I tried about 3 different pairs and none of them felt comfortable in my eyes. I'm used to wearing normal contactlenses, but circlelenses really hurt after a little while and I got a bad headache every time wearing them :( (now I read several articles that they can be quite dangerous for the eyesight.. so, I won't try them anymore.)
      I'm not wearing lashes that often, you're right. I should change this if theres an event to wear them out ^^

      Löschen