Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

Outfit + personal stuff

 Just some outfit-shot from school yesterday.

Mütze + Rock: raspberry-juice
Leo-Weste + Leo-Stulpen: raspberry-juice
Top with chains: costumized by me


I have a lot of personal stuff going on the moment.

Everything is unstable, I don't know how my future should look like or how I at least WANT it to look like. Friends go and come, I gave up and I got new hope. Everything is changing. Maybe that's a good thing, because I wasn't happy with the situation at all.
When something is making you ill, disappointing you again and again, you should ditch it out of your life. Am I right?
Someone told me that I would have too many expectations. But isn't it natural to expect something good from life? Seeing all the other happy people, is it wrong to expect being happy someday, too?
Yes, I have expectations. And I think everyone should have. The ones that don't have any expectations left, have given up their life already.

Someday I want to be able to say something like in this song...

"Wishing, wanting for something more, always better than I had before.
Who knew these dreams would come true?"


3 Kommentare: