Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Halloween 2012

It's not Halloween yet... but there is honestly no party on the real date o f halloween! o_O
Therefore we celebrated it earlier... and it was fun! I wasn't on a "real" (= not in a private flat of someone I know) Halloween-Party before! And this one was quite well made, too! I was surprised that so many of the other guests came in costumes as well... but maybe I shouldn't wonder because the location gave a 20€-Coupon for drinks to everyone who came in a costume :D
Honestly.. this was the first motivation for the most of my group, too... lol... but it was fun to dress up in costumes ^^ I wore my catgirl-costume again, although it isn't a halloween-costume, I know xD But I don't have anything else here >.<

 I lost some weight and was quite pleased this evening ^-^

Dressing up in my room and taking some pictures... who is the mysterious person dressed up as scream??? ;P

 Our full group - everyone had such a great costume! I was really happy that everyone dressed up, too, as I feared I would be very outstanding...
The most outstanding person was our mysterious morph-suit-man :D

  And there he is ^^ (costume-change! I'm looking like some celebrity xD)

Everyone wants to wear cat ears... meow!!

 Yeah!!!!11

 And I just had to take a picture with this two guys xD 

It almost felt like some convention there, lol.
But with better music and a lot more alcohol. ^_~

 Have a happy halloween everyone!!!


(and you'll never find out who's under the scream-mask! Muhahahaha.......)


6 Kommentare:

  1. Scheint ja wirklich sehr lustig gewesen zu sein ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Es war sehr lustig :D. Unser morph-suit men, war ja auch einmalig XD.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. tolle Posts und tolle Bilder :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. bwaaaaaaaaaahhhh .... Pandas *.*
    ich will auch ein Foddo mit zwei riesigen, kuscheligen Pandas haben <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. the pandas are so cute ^^ and i love your costume!

    AntwortenLöschen