Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Mainz with pink hair + Shooting with Franzi

FINALLY my computer is working again completely! I had a lot of problems with my bamboo-tablet, which I use instead of a mouse.. computers are the most unlogical thing existing (men included! ;))!

So, now I can finally show you some pictures of my trip to Mainz at the beginning of september.. where my hair was still neon-pink and I really liked using false lashes (as you could easily tell, haha). ^^
At the fruit-fields near Mainz. Sadly we were too late for cherries >o<



Badass Thomas made me cry! .... j/k :D
I really liked my make-up in this one (dolly eyes without circle lenses, yaaayyy!)
Paparazzi! I know what he was up to..... ;)


We didn't do much while we were in Mainz *laugh* Just eating fruits from the fields (apples, plums and berries were ready), took pictures and went shopping ;D So not much pictures from that... 
But I can tell you how surprised my parents were when they saw this haircolor on me xD I never had such "haircolor-phase" in my life, so they don't know such "childish" things from me xD

BUT:  I had a shooting with my little sister for the first time! She was really shy as I asked her to be my model ^^. I really like having someone to do a shooting with because I can improve my skills AND it is really interesting to see how which pose makes a difference in the appearence of the model, her figure and what lightning can do for the model's skin! I learned a few things that I'll try to do in front of the camera next time, too! ^^

It's too bad she didn't want to wear some of the dresses I made because the ones I had with me were "too bright and colorful" for her, lol. How can someone NOT like bright and colorful? I don't understand! xD Maybe next time I'll make something she wants to wear ^^

Although she felt very insecure at first, she did a great job!
The castle called "Schloss Waldthausen" near Mainz - beautiful place!




Later there was some kind of guided tour round the castle and they stopped and stared at us... we felt like animals in zoo xD


I did a lot of shooting-pictures with me in raspberry-juice-clothes, but I'm going to show them to you in my next post :)
(aaahhh... I've to show you the pictures from the mallorca-shooting, too! And my runway-show! So much to do >o<!)

7 Kommentare:

  1. WOW nice pics honey
    You look soooo sweet ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i love your hair and the photos look great ^^ i love the dolly eye makeup too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. finde deine Haarfarbe immernoch toll X3
    und ich bin begeistert, dass mein Englisch doch noch so fähig is, deinen Blog ohne Probleme zu verstehen ;)
    ich war noch nie in Mainz ... aber die Foddos sind ganz toll geworden *.*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Mir waren sie da ja etwas zu krass.. ;) aber danke ^^
      Hehe, Mainz ansich ist auch nicht sonderlich sehenswert, es ist das Umland was mir wirklich fehlt (wovon man hier jetzt aber auch nicht unbedingt viel sieht ^^)

      Löschen
  4. Die Augen *.*
    Hübsche Schwester haste =)

    AntwortenLöschen