Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Not relaxing at all...

Hey guys,
I'm sorry for not writing for so long.. (although I would have got enough to write about! >.<)
I just want to apologize to everyone I hadn't got enough time lately to write/meet... I hate it being like this, really :/

For making you understand I did this little (ugly) diagram to show you my daily life.. (just in german, sorry!)





Okay, I'm really sleeping a LOT ^^;
But also I have to do a lot for school lately.. I am coming home and have to do homework/learn at least for 2 hours or more :/
All the other things that come up you can read above.
I made socializing an extra point because this is something I just can't (and don't want to!) cut out, so I'm at least writing back when someone sends me a message via facebook/whatsapp/whatever.
The blue one is the sparetime-one... for me that's the time of the day when I just have to do NOTHING. That's when I sometimes meet friends, do a blogpost, do sports, sew something. This is not more than 1-2 hours a day. And that's not much for me :/
Because there are times when I just want to relax, watch a movie, take a bath. That means I have to disregard my other hobbys or friends...  so I've often got a guilty conscience while relaxing V_V (but I also know, I MUST relax, otherwise I'll go crazy for sure...catch-22 -_-)


So.. I hope you can understand me a little more now.. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen