Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Popteen June 2012 Issue....

I am subscribed the "Popteen"-Magazine for many, many years now because I really liked this magazines and the in it presented styles.. but nowadays I'm in despair with their tastelevel...

Actually I liked this retro-gal-lolita-thing when it came up last year...


Cute, isn't it? It's not suiting my style at all and I wouldn't buy something like that. But on this tiny asian ladies it looks quite cute. No doubt about it.

BUT.. It's totally enough already!
And anyway, fashion lately has gotten more and more  into ways that I don't appreciate... when I browse through the June Issue of Popteen, there is almost nothing I like! And I have been subscribing Popteen every month since many years but now I am really thinking of canceling the Abonnement -_-

I'll show you what I mean...


I like this big-hole-Pullovers/shirts like beneath:



BUT that was it! That were the only pieces that I liked in the whole mag o_O

And now on to the bad ones... (click to enlarge)
 In this outfits isn't anything beautiful or even cute.. it's just BIG....

....chaotic...

...awkward....

... and reminds me of old womans bathing clothes.... really... 




 This coords look like this girls pulled out anything out of their wadrobe and just put it on in the dark without having a single look into a mirror. Even my Mum has a better fashion-taste O_o. I'm just... shocked.



 And for this one... these dresses make even tiny, thin japanese models look fat. That's just wrong.

(Scans from Hudie.com)

When did Gyaru become so damn unflattering?!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen