Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

Late easter-post


At the easter-holidays we visited my parents because we wanted to see the blooming-tree-area near my parents' house.We were lucky and some of them were still blooming! :)

with cool leather-jacket-Thomas ;)

At sunday we visited my aunt&uncle near Frankfurt. They rear white german shephard dogs and own at the moment 5 dogs. I kind of didn't consider that while choosing my outfit.....



Cardigan: Raspberry-Juice
Top/Dress: H&M, modified by me
Jeans: H&M

But... I didn't care about wearing a white cardigan and my house-shoes (xD!) and played with them on the meadow. It was really funny! I was dirty all over after that (I even fell on my knees in some mud *typical me* ^^; ) But that was worth it! <3



Mh... These dogs kinda suit my outfit........ xD






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen