Samstag, 11. Februar 2012

"Once I was a skirt..."

Hallo everyone ^o^/

I decided writing in english again because I'm learning English at school again and I'm feeling more confident by now (that doesn't mean I am not making any mistakes... I just feel like writing more in English again for practice :D)

Some time last year I wore a new dress for clubbing with friends. BUT! This dress has a secret... once upon a time it has been a skirt!! O___O YES! Now it's out and I'm feeling much better... *laughs* ^^
I am kind of obsessed with wearing skirts as tops or dresses... or the other war around (look at this post for example), hihi ^^

I saw this red skirt in a shop for abaout 3 €... but when I first saw it I didn't mentioned it was a skirt, I thought it was a dress because it fitted perfectly in the area around my bust xD When I recognized it was a skirt I couldn't let the thought of a strapless dress like this go... and bought it with the intention of making a dress out of it ^^
I sew the waist more tightly and sew a black ribbon belt for it. And ready was the dress!
It's really comfy, easy to wear and catches a lot of attention (that's what my friend noticed ^.~) - I'm just scared of loosing it while dancing because of the lack of straps xD;




 Hope you like it! :)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen