Montag, 18. November 2013

Visiting Sea Life Hannover // First time in PRIMARK!!! xD

I really like aquaria and so does Thomas, that's why we visited the Sea Life Aquaria in Hannover!
I had a really good time making funny pictures of Thomas xP
Although I was sick again and very tired from medication >_<

Nevertheless, that's what I wore:
love this color combination ^///^
 And I wore my pink streaks ^o^

It was nice weather when we arrived at Sea Life and botanical garden

 Inside Sea Life:

I like turtles :D
trying to photograph the skates... but they were too fast ~_~
Those guys were really funny ^^

Did you ever had a shark right over your head? ^^;

Beautiful fish!

xD
Okay, I was really frightened...
Turtle again! ^0^
After that we went into Hannover city. But honestly we didn't see much of it... it was crowded and started to rain... and I didn't feel well x_X

Fancy looking station
And yes, I was in Primark for the first time!!! Gosh, how much I envied all those girls which had one in their near and are always posting their gets from it xD
So it was an absolutely MUST to go there :D
And my opinion?
It's HUGE.
It's REALLY crowded.
And it felt like a cross between H&M and IKEA @_@;
But the clothes were really cheap and fashionable!

After surviving Primark!

Finally: My gets! ^o^
 Leo BH, Tights, Sneakers, warm Boots (I love those Boots! They are comfy and chic and what counts most: Primark has enough shoes in size EU 42!!! A big plus in comparison with H&M -.-) and pink jeggings (which I don't even try because I didn't want to wait in front of the changing rooms for another 30 Minutes (!!!) - and now it doesn't fit -.-)

So, in the end, it's worth visiting Primark to find cheap clothing and bigger sized shoes. But don't dare to go there on a Saturday.........

7 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo,

    einen schönen blog hast du da =D... würde mich freuen, wenn du deinen blog irgendwann mal weiter schreibst =D
    Ich stehe auch total auf gyaru und lolita.... und komme auch au magdeburg.

    Mein Blog ist:
    merleprincesscutelife.blogspot.de
    oder Facebook:
    Merle Princess

    würde mich freuen, wenn du mal vorbei schaaust =D

    LG Merle

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo,
    schöner Blog...tolle Bilder, freu mich auf mehr von dir.
    lieben Gruß
    Manni

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. kan nuttig zijn, de informatie is erg handig, dank je

    AntwortenLöschen