Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Colorful Casul Outfits ^o^!!

I collected a lot of outfits again.. I've been quite colorful this summer I guess ^^;
But I really like mixing colors. Especially in summer. Everytime I wear some coloful pieces I feel a lot  happier. Clothing and dressing up can really change someones' mood ^^

1.  
Worn for shopping with Thomas ^^
I got myself some pink clip-in strands from ebay which I wore on this day, too. Clip-in extensions are quite risky when it's windy ^^;

Cardigan: ebay
Top: New Yorker
Pants: H&M
Shoes: C&A
Bag: Esprit
Point: Silver bag and shoes


I let Thomas wear a colorful outfit, too. I really liked it but he doesn't xP
 2.
Just another shopping outfit ;)
Mint x lilac x silver   *w*~

Top+Bracelet: New Yorker 
Pants: H&M
Shoes: C&A
Point: I think I wore the back in the front. But I like the heart-neckline :D

3.
Outfit for inlineskating, yeah! :D

Top+Socks: New Yorker
Pants: customized by me
Accessoires: offbrand

4.
Worn at some meetup at Kenny's place ^^
Dress: New Yorker
Top: Customized by me
Accessoires: offbrand

5.
Never worn in public because the dress is really see-through ^^;
But I liked the combinatiom of pink+white :3

Cardigan: ebay
Dress: raspberry-juice
Accessoires: offbrand

So, that's it for today.
Which one is your favorite and why? Please let me know :3~


By the way~ does anyone know how to set a tumblr blog public? >o<

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen