Dienstag, 10. September 2013

Austria-Trip Part 3: Stylish on alps! Or: "You wanna go hiking in THAT?"












The last part of my Austria-trip review and my favorite one,  too! Best weather + best locations + best outfits :D
Alps are THE typical thing in Austria for me. Beautiful landscape with cows, horses and sheeps and cute little huts where you can eat and drink. Perfect. Would live there (in summer) :D


Zwiesel alp


Although Zwiesel alp isn't that big of a territorium to hike on it has an extremely beautiful view over the mountains! But the con is that going up there with an elevator is damn pricy. 1 Person is 18 € for going up and down :O (we should have just walked back down....) And it was quite crowded up there. That was something I didn't like so much... too many noisy children :O
 Outfit for that day:
Dress: H&M
Top: Customized by me
Anything else: Offbrand

I'm really into coords with pink or/and leo items lately :D


My shorts are showing under the dress...  did you really think I would go hiking without safety shorts?! :D


beautiful panorama!
Really, isn't that view just stunning?!
Hihi.... :D
good picture - for taking this with automatic release ;D


Post alp

This alp is quite big. We didn't manage to go all the ways in one day. You can come up to this alp via a "panorama road" which costs 9 €/car. That was quite inexpensive in comparison with other activities like elevators ^^.
And there were not that much visitors (maybe they were evenly spread over that large place), so I felt much more comfortable.

Outfit of the day:
Top: raspberry-juice
Pants: Customized by me
Jacket: New Yorker

I like that colorful coord so much ^_^ 

not that stunning but beautiful never the less
Love my new selfmade top ^w^

 

posing :D
view over "Wolfgangsee"
and it got cold up there ^^;;
Lonesome cow *_*;
I got even more colorful :D


typical alp flowers that I liked!

Horse family *-*

They even let us pet them <3 br="">
not that good automatic release xD
and after a exhausting day: drinking beer :D


Yeah, now my austria trip review is finished :D
My favorite days were definitely the ones featured in this entry. I just love alps! ^^

Have you ever been on a alp? :) 

And I hope I have shown you  that going hiking is an excuse for being dressed like a hiker. All that matters are the shoes! ^^


And finally some really funny shot from our journey back to Magdeburg:

 Who the hell names a town "Lederhose"?! It may be the most beautiful town ever I wouldn't want to live there :D


Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate that! ^_^


1 Kommentar:

  1. durch die Fotos bekomme ich jetzt Lust raus zu gehen ... aber das Wetter ist nicht mehr so toll ^^°

    AntwortenLöschen