Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

If you have pink hair... make the best out of it ;)

Some for-christmas-Outfits as my hair was still pink ^^
This post was meant to be posted before christmas.. but actually I forgot it -_-

My going-to-school-look ^^
Pink fingers after washing my hair xD

 Outfit for the last schoolday before christmas-holidays
with jacket - I'm always cold ^^;

Top wit chains: raspberry-juice
Pullover: OneLove
Jacket: NewYorker
Skirt + legwarmers: raspberry-juice


some outfit I planned on wearing for my birthday party. But I had a too strong Dirty-Dancing feeling with this ^^;

Top: Tally Weijl
Skirt: raspberry-juice
Socks: don't know anymore...


the "sluttiest option" for my party :D At least I wanted to show it here... ;)
I love that open-back thing and the lace-top sooo much! *_*

Hoodie "Dress": some old top I bought for doing sports... 
I did some removeable straps on it, so it became stretched and a "dress", haha :D 
Top: chinese (or something) store on ebay

I'm really proud of my removeable straps-idea ^_^ I really wearing overknee-socks with straps, but I don't like this usual strap-holder-thing. It never stays in place, the socks are always getting off and it makes awful rollmarks on the hips - disgusting!
Therefore I made those straps that are detached to the top/dress/pulli/whatever and the socks with a hook. Holds my dress and socks in place at the same time :D (I mentioned it before... I'm a genius :D)



Well... until next time! :D

1 Kommentar: