Freitag, 7. September 2012

Sometimes starting all over is the only opportunity.

The ones who follow me on facebook might already have seen it... ;)
Yeah.. I just had a strong urge to change something in my life, because I've the feeling of standing still at the moment.
Right now I've only got the chance to change my haircolor (which means a lot to me! >_<) but hopefully I'll gain the courage for further changes, soon :)



(At the moment the color isn't as bright as on the picture anymore - it wasn't a permanent color ^^)

1 Kommentar:

  1. zuerst: die Haarfarbe ist toll *.*
    und dann: ich hab mich gerad ein wenig auf deinem Blog umgeschaut, der is ja eigentlich ganz interessant und schöne Fotos hast du (achso, ich schreib zwar deutsch ... aber du verstehst mich schon ^^°)
    dazu hab ich vor wenigen Sekunden noch gesehen, dass du auch aus Magdeburg kommst und jetzt freu ich mich ^-^

    damit lass ich dir mal ganz liebe Grüße da und werde spontan zum Follower ^.~

    die Mandü

    AntwortenLöschen