Freitag, 24. August 2012

Mallorca part 1 - of course picture-heavy :D

I'm finally back from Mallorca! (actually I'm back since last sunday, but I wasn't able to see through my pictures because the sun hits my monitor so much that I can't nearly see if the pictures turned out good or blah ^^; )

Soo... first to tell.. it was HOT... yeah, I really like summer, I'm freezing the most time of the year in germany even in summer (the so-called "summer" in germany ;))
But over 40 ° at noon is too much... even for me! We were sweating so much that we had to shower at least twice a day xD Without my fan I would have been death! Sweated to dead, lol. Not a good way to die.

I only had my "normal" digicam with me and not my reflex camera, because it's too big and too heavy to travel with it. But honestly.. there were so many times I really wished I had this camera with me to take better pictures from the beautiful landscape! >_< But we'll have to deal with normal digcam-pictures.

So, here we go! Be aware of a huuuuuugh picture spam... ;)




First... I've dyed my hair two-tone with pink! The color will fade out after a few hairwashs so I was on the safe side if I wouldn't like it. But I do! ^_^

I think of getting this permanent.. but couldn't find some permanent haircolor to do this myself. Anyone has an idea?

Do you like my hair with pink strands?




That's my outfit for travelling. Love the new top I bought inTally Weijl in Leipzig ^_^ and of course... chains may not be absent! ^^












At the airport... it's the smallest airport I've ever seen... only a few flights a day...



While we were waiting we sat outside and watched... a parking plane xD But better than nothing.


And of course.. getting into Mallorca-mood with beer!


And we were not the only ones, there were so much party-people on our flight xD Some girls carried there bottles of Vodka in a big see-through bag with them... that really made me feel ashamed for them..  I mean... seriously?! (I wanted to take a picture of that, but I couldn't take a good one)

Further picture spam on board... the 2 1/2 hour flight bored us :D (as you can obviously see)




And a great few at the Alps!!

Finally we arrived at our destination: Paguera, in the west of Mallorca. It's a touristic town with a great beach shore, a promenade and a lot of stores. I liked it a lot!









At 20 pm. We just had to jump in :D (sorry, no pics from that, haha)

Just a pic from us: all wet and happy!








Then we went back to our hotelroom, showered and dressed up again.In the meantime it got dark xD

 A beautiful view over the beach and promenade with palmtrees! I love palmtrees!!
 
Lonely boy at the shore, lol

1st cocktail! And it was the very best! Coco Loco - so delicious!!
Why isn't it offered in germany, too?!

In contrary to my thoughts it wasn't that pricey at all! A cocktail costs around ~ 5 €. You could get a good meal for 6 - 10 €! But more of this in the next post.....


... stay tuned!


3 Kommentare:

  1. I loooove this pink hair on you!! Nice pics by thee way :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! ^_^ I loved it too! Hope to find a way to dye it permanently >.<

      Löschen
  2. Nice report and of course nice pics! Can't wait to see more :)

    AntwortenLöschen