Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Shooting with lovely model Sandra ^_^

Hello hello,

last weekend I had a shooting with a friend of mine, also named Sandra, who agreed to be my model, yay! She is such a sweet and gorgeous-looking girl, I can't say how happy I am about the shooting with her! ^^
I'm not a good photographer at all, haha, I'm just practising (another friend got a photography-workout for her birthday from us, maybe she can teach me some skills :D)

For the dress: I made it aaaaaaaaages ago, that was when I still lived in Mainz... Omg... and never wore it, because it doesn't suit me and my personal style anymore (back then I was more into lolita-inspired-styles).
So the dress was packed in a box and... has been forgotten. When I moved again and found it once again, I already knew Sandra and thought "That's it!", haha. Because it has a shirring in the back, it fitted her really well and the pictures turned out amazing! :)



I can't even decide which one is my favorite..... thank you so much, Sandra!! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen