Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

Booked Mallorca-Holidays!!! ^__^

I wasn't travelling anywhere since... 2008 o_O
That means... since 2008 I'm too poor for holidays, that's really a sad fact :O
But for this year I saved up for travelling 5 days to Mallorca in my summer holidays (in the middle of August).. with some cheap flight and a cheap hotel and a cheap rental car... lol.

I'm already so excited!!! :D

I am working out as often as I have the time to do so and already made some progress again ^_^
Bikinifigure has to be ready until then!

I just tried a few beach-outfits... OMG.. it's about 2 months away and I am already thinking of what to wear on the beach xD

Anyway, I'm going to show you!





This pink top is from H&M these days. It's perfect for some summer/beach outfit! Lace&see-through = Love :D
And it was only 5 €! H&M has summer-sale quite early o_O I wanted a new bikini from them but now the panties are not available anymore! >_< HATE!

I really have to sew a lot until then.. wanna make some fashion-shooting there with my clothes on ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen