Dienstag, 24. April 2012

A few outfits

Lately I'm quite blogging alot :D
This time I've just a few outfits to show...





Outfit I wore a fee weeks ago on one of the first sunny spring days. Pictures made with my new biiiig cam :D

Cardigan: Rasperry-Juice
Pink Top: No Brand, costomized by me
Black Top: No Brand, was a gift from my sister (she wanted to throw it away! NOOO!!!)
Skirt: Pimkie, sewn new together by me :D (it was pretty old and kinda oldfashioned...)
Shoes: Deichmann (I love them! *_*)



Outfit for some home-party.

Jacket: No Brand, costumized by me
Shirt: No Brand, costumized by me
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Ebay


Outfit for hanging out with paddy :3

Vest: Raspberry-Juice
Turtleneck: New Yorker
Jeans: Collosseum
Necklace: Vicky



Last Saturday was my personal party-first: I wasn't wearing a dress or skirt - I wore shorts!! :P It felt a bit like rulebreaking  xD

Pink Top: No Brand, costomized by me
Black Top: No Brand, was a gift from my sister again
Shorts: New Yorker

1 Kommentar: