Freitag, 9. März 2012

Misc pictures

Today we had a discussion at school about being/looking old... I am one of the older ones in my class (but not the oldest one! Not nearly!) but I am not looking like that ^-^ (that's not just my opinion! xD)
That made me look at some old pictures of me... besides my teeth and hair, I don't think I've changed optical that much since 4-5 years! o_O

By looking for those old pictures I recognized that there are a lot of pictures I really like ^^
That's why I decided to show some old pictures/shooting pics here in future :)

Let's start today with... Vacation 2008:



I loved cat ears back then until now - nothing changed ^^

melancholic cat....






yeah... I loved this top a lot... :D
Fairy Forest - I loved taking arty pictures since ever :)



The most awkward thing when I saw this pictures again, was... that up to now I thought "Back then I was thinner! Damn! I wanna go back to this times!" and now recognized: I wasn't o_O I've the same figure as right now... back than I was satisfied, today I'm not.
Strange psychological thing.

(2 posts in 1 day... it's obviously that I'm bored..... :P)

1 Kommentar: