Sonntag, 15. August 2010

Checkered Dress with crocheted lace

I'm going to start with showing you some of my finished older projects. First look at this gray-black checkered lolita-like dress. I really love the lolita-style. To me it's very inspiring! Therefore I had to do my own design of a dress with many layers, quillings, laces (I did this one by my own! It took me ages! :D) and small white ribbons!

When I was a child I used to wear this white blouse on christmas and other holidays. I found it in my parents attic and thought it really would be suited for this dress (and it still fits me xD).








And now I really want to know your opinion! Please leave me a comment! <3

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, es muss echt schwierig sein, Häkelspitze selbst herzustellen!
    Wirklich ein wunderhübsches Outfit! Bin auf deine anderen Projekte schon sehr gespannt ^o^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunder-wunder-wunderschön! <3 Sehr bewundernswerte Arbeit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, das Kleid sieht toll aus! *_* Es muss unglaublich aufwändig gewesen sein, das zu nähen!!

    AntwortenLöschen